Dr Sheffield Muscle Rub Cream by NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 100mg in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE 150mg in 1g
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-1624
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol - 10%
Methyl salicylate - 15%
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscle and joints associated with simple backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- If conditions worsens, or if symtoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not apply bandage tightly.
- Do not use with a heating pad or on wounds, damaged, broken (open) or irritated skin.
- Discontinue use if excessive irritation of skin develops.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- A temporary burning sensation may occur upon application, but generally disappears in a few days.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older; Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age; consult a doctor.
- Unless treating hands, wash hands throughly wit hsoap and waterimmediately after use.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20°- 25°C ( 68° to 77°F)
- Close cap tightly afteruse.
Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Stearic acid, Triethanolamine, Purified Water
|DR SHEFFIELD MUSCLE RUB CREAM
muscle rub cream cream
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.