Acne Treatment by Walgreens Co.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 1mg in 1g
Labeler: Walgreens Co.
NDC Code: 0363-0229
Benzoyl peroxide 10%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use aother topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, buring, itching, peeling or posible swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
irritation becomes severe
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce daily application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops stop use of both products and ask a doctor
carbomer, disodium EDTA, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, laureth-4, sodium hydroxide, water
This acne medication contains maximum strength benzoyl peroxide. The micronized benzoyl peroxide formula goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pore where pimples begin.
*Walgreens pharmacist survey
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, distributor of Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10.
Distributed by Walgreen Co., 200 Wilmot Rd., Deerfield, IL 600015
walgreens.com (c) 2017 Walgreen Co.
| ACNE TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide gel
|Labeler - Walgreens Co. (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|