HYDROCORTISONE by NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 5mg in 1g
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-1844
Hydrocortisone 5 mg
- for temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to:
- insect bites
- soaps and detergents
- seborrheic dermatitis
- poison ivy , oak or sumac
- for external genital, feminine and anal itching
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- in children under 2 years of age
- if you have a vaginal discharge
- for the treatment of diaper rash
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- external genital or feminine itching
- external anal itching
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor
- if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, stop use and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For minor skin irritations and rashes,
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily .
For external anal itching:
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before application of this product
- children: under 12 years of age, consult a doctor.
- do not use if seal is punctured or is not visible. To open, reverse cap to puncture seal
- store at room temperature
- see crimp of tube for Lot Number and Expiration Date
mineral oil and white petrolatum
Questions or comments? call toll free 1-800-645-9833
E. FOUGERA & CO.
A division of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Melville, NY 11747
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|