Green Guard Sterile Alcohol Wipes
Medically reviewed on August 18, 2017
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-035
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% v/v
- for preparation of skin prior to injection
- first aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only.
- with electrocautery procedures
- in or near the eyes
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor.
- irritation and redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wipe injection site vigorously and discard or
- apply to cut, scrape or burn and discard after single use
- store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
|GREEN GUARD STERILE ALCOHOL WIPES
isopropyl alcohol 70% swab
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
|Jiangsu Province Jianerkang Medical Dresing Co., LTD||530968767||manufacture(47682-035)|