Magnesium Citrate by NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.6mL
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-4060
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium citrate 1.745 g per fl oz
for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Warnings for use of product
you are on a low salt diet
- kidney disease
- a magnesium or sodium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of two weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
you are taking any other drug. Take this prouct 2 or more hours before or after other durgs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work
if you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition
ask a help professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- adults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz in 24 hours
- children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 25 hours
- children 2 to 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz maximum 3 fl oz in 24 hours
- children under 2 years of age- ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
•magnesium content 290 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
•sodium content 45 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
•store at temperaturs between 46⁰ and 86⁰ F (8⁰ and 30⁰ C)
citric acid, lemon oil, polyethylene glycol , purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium saccharin, sucrose
Distributed By McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
magnesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 18, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.