Equate Athletes Foot by WALMART STORES INC
Medically reviewed on August 17, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: WALMART STORES INC
NDC Code: 49035-252
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tolnaftate USP 1%
- for effective treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- for effective relief of itchy, scaly skin between the toes
- clears up most athlete's foot infection and with daily use helps keep it from coming back
For external use only
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm)
- irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
For athlete's foot
- use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- pay special attention to the spaces between the toes
- wear well fitting ventilated shoes
- change shoes and socks at least once daily
For ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- close cap tightly after use
Ceteth-20, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Chlorocresol, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, White Petrolatum
<For questions or comments or ot reprot an undesired reaction or side effect, please call 1-888-287-1915>
Equate Athleetes Foot *Compare to Active Ingredient of Tinactin®
Cream (Tolnaftate 1%)
CURES and PREVENTS Most ATHLETE'S FOOT,
Relives Burning, Itching and cracking
Net Wt. 1.0 OZ (28 g)
|EQUATE ATHLETES FOOT
|Labeler - WALMART STORES INC (051957769)|
|Registrant - Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC (151177797)|
|Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC||151177797||MANUFACTURE(49035-252)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.