Hand Sanitizer by Sam's West Inc.
Medically reviewed on Aug 17, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Sam's West Inc.
NDC Code: 68196-370
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
Flammable, keep away from heat or flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰ F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4
*Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
**Meets the FDQA healthcare personnel hand wash criteria.
Distributed by Sam's West, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
We would love to hear from you! Call us at: 1-888-301-0332 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Sam's West Inc. (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|