Diabetic Tussin Expectorant by Central Texas Community Health Centers
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Central Texas Community Health Centers
NDC Code: 76413-335
Guaifenesin 100 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 hours
- do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults & children 12 years and over||10 mL - 20 mL (2 - 4 teaspoonfuls)|
|children 6 years to under 12 years||5 mL - 10 mL (1 - 2 teaspoonfuls)|
|children 2 years to under 6 years||2.5 mL - 5 mL (½ - 1 teaspoonful)|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 8.4 mg per teaspoonful (5 mL)
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- keep tightly closed.
Acesulfame K, artificial cherry flavor, artificial vanilla flavor, aspartame, hypromellose, menthol, methylparaben, potassium sorbate, purified water. Citric acid may be used to adjust pH.
Call 1-800-899-3116, Mon-Thurs 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, Fri 9:00 am - 2:30 pm EST. Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
Rev #063:05 10/11
City of Austin Dept of Health
TAKE AS DIRECTED.
GUAIFENESIN 118ml NDC 76413-335-01
Federal law prohibits the transfer of this drug to any other person than the patient for whom prescribed.
|DIABETIC TUSSIN EXPECTORANT
|Labeler - Central Texas Community Health Centers (079674019)|
|Central Texas Community Health Centers||079674019||REPACK(76413-335), RELABEL(76413-335)|