Diabetic Tussin Expectorant by Central Texas Community Health Centers
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Central Texas Community Health Centers
NDC Code: 76413-335
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 100 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 hours
- do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults & children 12 years and over||10 mL - 20 mL (2 - 4 teaspoonfuls)|
|children 6 years to under 12 years||5 mL - 10 mL (1 - 2 teaspoonfuls)|
|children 2 years to under 6 years||2.5 mL - 5 mL (½ - 1 teaspoonful)|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 8.4 mg per teaspoonful (5 mL)
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- keep tightly closed.
Acesulfame K, artificial cherry flavor, artificial vanilla flavor, aspartame, hypromellose, menthol, methylparaben, potassium sorbate, purified water. Citric acid may be used to adjust pH.
Call 1-800-899-3116, Mon-Thurs 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, Fri 9:00 am - 2:30 pm EST. Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
Rev #063:05 10/11
City of Austin Dept of Health
TAKE AS DIRECTED.
GUAIFENESIN 118ml NDC 76413-335-01
Federal law prohibits the transfer of this drug to any other person than the patient for whom prescribed.
|DIABETIC TUSSIN EXPECTORANT
|Labeler - Central Texas Community Health Centers (079674019)|
|Central Texas Community Health Centers||079674019||REPACK(76413-335), RELABEL(76413-335)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 15, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.