Mucus Relief DM MAX
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 1200mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 60mg
Labeler: Marc Glassman, Inc.
NDC Code: 68998-950
(in each extended-release tablet)
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide USP 60 mg
Guaifenesin USP 1200 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- do not use more than directed
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years and older: 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- tamper evident: do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized starch (maize)
Marc Glassman, Inc.
West 130th Street
Cleveland, OH 44130
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Maximum Strength Mucinex® DM.
Made in India
*Compare to Maximum Strength
Mucus Relief DM Max
1200 mg/60 mg
Thins and Loosens Mucus
14 Extended-Release Tablets
|MUCUS RELIEF DM MAX
guaifenesin and dextromethorphan hbr tablet, extended release
|Labeler - Marc Glassman, Inc. (094487477)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
|Aurobindo Pharma Limited||650381903||ANALYSIS(68998-950), MANUFACTURE(68998-950)|
|Aurobindo Pharma Limited||918917626||API MANUFACTURE(68998-950)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 9, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.