Epsom Salt by SMART SENSE (Kmart)
Dosage form: granule
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM SULFATE, UNSPECIFIED 1g in 1g
Labeler: SMART SENSE (Kmart)
NDC Code: 49738-395
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium sulfate USP 100%
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
presently taking a prescription drug.
- do not use more than directed
- you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary repeat dosage in 4 hours
|adults and children 12 years and older||2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water|
|children 6 to 11 years||
1-2 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- each teaspoon contains: magnesium 493 mg
Call toll free 1-800-842-7886
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF HEAT SEALED POUCH IS IMPROPERLY SEALED.
MAGNESIUM SULFATE USP
SOAKING SOLUTION • SALINE LAXATIVE
FOR RELIEF OF PAIN FROM
minor sprains • bruises
NET WT 96 OZ (6 LBS) 2.72KG
Distributed by: Kmart Corporation
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179
magnesium sulfate granule
|Labeler - SMART SENSE (Kmart) (008965873)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 10, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.