Ear Drops Major by Major Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Carbamide Peroxide 6.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-6627
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carbamide peroxide 6.5% Earwax removal aid
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive earwax
Ask doctor before use if you have • ear drainage or discharge • ear pain • irritation or rash in ear • dizziness • an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum • recently had ear surgery
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
Stop and ask doctor before use if • you need to use for more than four days • excessive earwax remains after use of this product
Keep out of reach of children
DirectionsFor use in the ear only.
Adults and children over 12 years of age:
• tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear
• tip of applicator should not enter ear canal
• keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear
• use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor
• any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Citric Acid, Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Stannate, Water
carbamide peroxide 6.5% liquid
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|Registrant - Product Quest Mfg. (927768135)|
|Product Quest Mfg.||927768135||manufacture(0904-6627), label(0904-6627)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 10, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.