Bacitracin Zinc by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Medically reviewed on August 8, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-510
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc, USP 500 units
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in
• minor cuts • scrapes • burns
For external use only
• do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
• in the eyes • over large areas of the body
• deep or puncture wounds • animal bites • serious burns
• do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
• condition persists or gets worse • a rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean affected area • apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily · may be covered with a sterile bandage
• Store at room temperature 59°-77°F (15°-25°C).
• Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.