Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin Zinc Oint USP Walmart part333B
Active ingredient (in each gram)
Bacitracin zinc, USP 500 units
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in • minor cuts • scrapes • burns
For external use only
• do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
Do not use
• in the eyes • over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• deep or puncture wounds • animal bites • serious burns
When using this product
• do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• condition persists or gets worse • a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean affected area • apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily · may be covered with a sterile bandage
• Store at room temperature 59°-77°F (15°-25°C). • Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
Principal Display Panel
Bacitracin Zinc Ointment, USP
First aid antibiotic
Prevents infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
NET WT 1 OZ (28g)
1 oz carton
bacitracin zinc ointment
HUMAN OTC DRUG
Item Code (Source)
Route of Administration
Active Ingredient/Active Moiety
Basis of Strength
BACITRACIN ZINC (BACITRACIN)
500 [USP'U] in 1 g
1 TUBE in 1 CARTON
28 g in 1 TUBE
Application Number or Monograph Citation
Marketing Start Date
Marketing End Date
OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL
Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)
Subscribe to receive email notifications whenever new articles are published.
Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated Dec 6th, 2018), Cerner Multum™ (updated Dec 7th, 2018), Wolters Kluwer™ (updated Dec 5th, 2018) and others. To view content sources and attributions, please refer to our editorial policy.