Eye Wash by NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: WATER 99.05mL in 100mL
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-1871
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified water (99.05%)
washes the eye to help relieve
- loose foreign material
- air pollutants (smog or pollen)
- chlorinated water
- if you have open wounds in or near the eyes, Get medical help right away.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Remove contact lenses before using.
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after use.
Eye wash can be used with or without the cup
- flush the affected eye as needed
- control the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle
When using an eye cup
- rinse the cup with Eye Wash immediately before each use
- avoid contamination of the rim and inside surfaces of the cup
- fill the cup half full with Eye Wash Solution and apply the cup to the affected eye(s), pressing tightly to prevent spillage
- tilt the head backward. Open eyelids wide and rotate eyeball to thoroughly wash the eye
- rinse cup with clean water after each use
boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride, hydrochloric acid PRESERVATIVE ADDED: edetate disodium, polyhexamethylene biguanide
- store at room temperature
- keep tightly closed
- use before expiration date marked on the carton or bottle
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.