Magic Glow Pure Gel Mask
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 2, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 8.7675g in 100g
Labeler: C&TECH CORPORATION
NDC Code: 71621-0006
Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Adenosine, Allantoin, etc.
keep out of reach of the children
Open the pouch and take out a mask. Attach it to face about 20 to 25 minutes, then remove the mask.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
for external use only
|MAGIC GLOW PURE GEL MASK
|Labeler - C&TECH CORPORATION (688204698)|
|Registrant - C&TECH CORPORATION (688204698)|