Lidothal Relief by Henan Kangdi Medical Devices Co. Ltd.
Medically reviewed on July 31, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1g in 100g, LIDOCAINE 4g in 100g
Labeler: Henan Kangdi Medical Devices Co. Ltd.
NDC Code: 69561-463
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains,
bruises and sprains
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damages skin
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, consult physician.
- Do not bandage tightly
- If pregnant or breast feeding, contact physician prior to use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, consult physician.
- Clean and dry affected area
- Remove patch from backing and apply to affected area. Apply directly to affected area.
- Use only on patch at a time, and a maximum of four patches per day.
- Leave patch of affected area for up to eight hours.
- Do not use patches for more than five consecutive days
- Children under 12 should consult a physician prior to use.
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight.
acrylic acid ,aluminum hydroxide . carmellose sodium 2-ethylexyl acrylate glycerin . isopropyl myristate .methyl acrylate
nonoxynol-30 .poluacrylate.polyacrylic acid .polysorbate 80 sorbitan sesquioleate strach .talc .tartaric acid
.titanium dioxide .water(254-114)
menthol, lidocaine patch
|Labeler - Henan Kangdi Medical Devices Co. Ltd. (421288241)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.