Lidothal Relief by Henan Kangdi Medical Devices Co. Ltd.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1g in 100g, LIDOCAINE 4g in 100g
Labeler: Henan Kangdi Medical Devices Co. Ltd.
NDC Code: 69561-463
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains,
bruises and sprains
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damages skin
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, consult physician.
- Do not bandage tightly
- If pregnant or breast feeding, contact physician prior to use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, consult physician.
- Clean and dry affected area
- Remove patch from backing and apply to affected area. Apply directly to affected area.
- Use only on patch at a time, and a maximum of four patches per day.
- Leave patch of affected area for up to eight hours.
- Do not use patches for more than five consecutive days
- Children under 12 should consult a physician prior to use.
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight.
acrylic acid ,aluminum hydroxide . carmellose sodium 2-ethylexyl acrylate glycerin . isopropyl myristate .methyl acrylate
nonoxynol-30 .poluacrylate.polyacrylic acid .polysorbate 80 sorbitan sesquioleate strach .talc .tartaric acid
.titanium dioxide .water(254-114)
menthol, lidocaine patch
|Labeler - Henan Kangdi Medical Devices Co. Ltd. (421288241)|