Lidothal Relief by Henan Kangdi Medical Devices Co. Ltd.
Medically reviewed on July 31, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 1g in 100g, LIDOCAINE 4g in 100g
Labeler: Henan Kangdi Medical Devices Co. Ltd.
NDC Code: 69561-463
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains,
bruises and sprains
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damages skin
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, consult physician.
- Do not bandage tightly
- If pregnant or breast feeding, contact physician prior to use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, consult physician.
- Clean and dry affected area
- Remove patch from backing and apply to affected area. Apply directly to affected area.
- Use only on patch at a time, and a maximum of four patches per day.
- Leave patch of affected area for up to eight hours.
- Do not use patches for more than five consecutive days
- Children under 12 should consult a physician prior to use.
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight.
acrylic acid ,aluminum hydroxide . carmellose sodium 2-ethylexyl acrylate glycerin . isopropyl myristate .methyl acrylate
nonoxynol-30 .poluacrylate.polyacrylic acid .polysorbate 80 sorbitan sesquioleate strach .talc .tartaric acid
.titanium dioxide .water(254-114)
menthol, lidocaine patch
|Labeler - Henan Kangdi Medical Devices Co. Ltd. (421288241)|