Bisacodyl by Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC
Medically reviewed on August 1, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, delayed release
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC
NDC Code: 55700-502
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from excessive humidity
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
calcium sulfate, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10, edible ink, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, hypromellose, kaolin, lactose, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, stearic acid, sucrose, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
Huntsville, AL 35811
bisacodyl tablet, delayed release
|Labeler - Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC (831276758)|
|Lake Erie Medical DBA Quality Care Products LLC||831276758||repack(55700-502)|