Extra Strength Pain Relief by NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
Medically reviewed on August 1, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
NDC Code: 66267-998
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptom occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
strong= /> Overdose Warning:
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Keep out of reach of children.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours, as needed; not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
- store at 20⁰C-25⁰C (68⁰F-77⁰F)
- for institutional use only
povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch stearic acid. May also contain: crospovidone, methylparaben and probylparaben
|EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|