Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALLANTOIN 0.5g in 100g
Labeler: Lavior Inc.
NDC Code: 71521-777
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent and relieve dry, chafed, chapped, or cracked skin
- temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply a thin layer 1 to 2 times daily, or as directed by a doctor
- store at room temperature
Aqua, Glycerin, Inula Viscosa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Hyaluronate
Questions? Call toll free 1844-474-2552 or visit www.lavior.com
|Labeler - Lavior Inc. (080685327)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.