Medically reviewed on February 27, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: OATMEAL 1g in 100g
Labeler: Lavior Inc.
NDC Code: 71521-678
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Colloidal Oatmeal 1%......................Skin Protectant
- temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply a thin layer 1 to 2 times daily, or as directed by a doctor
- for babies under 2 months of age: ask a doctor
- for mild to moderate eczema
- store at room temperature
Aqua, Inula Viscosa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetyle Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Call toll free 1-844-474-2552 or visit lavior.com
|Labeler - Lavior Inc. (080685327)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.