Campho-Phenique Cold Sore Treatment
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 10.8g in 100g, PHENOL 4.7g in 100g
Labeler: Foundation Consumer Healthcare LLC
NDC Code: 69536-108
Cold Sore Treatment
Camphorated phenol (camphor 10.8% and phenol 4.7%)
- for temporary relief of pain and itching associated with cold sores and fever blisters
- first aid to help prevent infection
For external use only
- over large areas of the body
- with a bandage
- a deep or puncture wound
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water and obtain medical attention.
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not induce vomiting before contacting medical help or a Poison Control Center.
- adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product to the cold sore or fever blister 1 to 3 times daily
- do not bandage
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
- close cap tightly after use
colloidal silicon dioxide, eucalyptus oil, glycerin, light mineral oil
1-855-602-2676 weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST
Foundation Consumer Healthcare, LLC.
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
COLD SORE TREATMENT
camphor (synthetic) and phenol gel
|Labeler - Foundation Consumer Healthcare LLC (079675882)|