Campho-Phenique Cold Sore Treatment
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 10.8g in 100g, PHENOL 4.7g in 100g
Labeler: Foundation Consumer Healthcare LLC
NDC Code: 69536-108
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cold Sore Treatment
Camphorated phenol (camphor 10.8% and phenol 4.7%)
- for temporary relief of pain and itching associated with cold sores and fever blisters
- first aid to help prevent infection
For external use only
- over large areas of the body
- with a bandage
- a deep or puncture wound
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water and obtain medical attention.
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not induce vomiting before contacting medical help or a Poison Control Center.
- adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product to the cold sore or fever blister 1 to 3 times daily
- do not bandage
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
- close cap tightly after use
colloidal silicon dioxide, eucalyptus oil, glycerin, light mineral oil
1-855-602-2676 weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST
Foundation Consumer Healthcare, LLC.
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
COLD SORE TREATMENT
camphor (synthetic) and phenol gel
|Labeler - Foundation Consumer Healthcare LLC (079675882)|
Medically reviewed on May 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.