Acetaminophen by Brandywine Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: Brandywine Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 71321-100
Acetaminophen USP, 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual or menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- child takes more than 5 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 2 tablets every 4-6 hours while symptoms last, not more than 12 tablets in 24 hours|
|children 6 to 11 years||take 1 tablet every 4-6 hours while symptoms last, not more than 5 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
povidone, pregelatinized corn starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
call 1-800-647-0172, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm ET, Monday - Friday
Distributed by: Brandywine Pharmaceuticals, LLC
|Labeler - Brandywine Pharmaceuticals, LLC (080581956)|
|Brandywine Pharmaceuticals, LLC||080581956||LABEL(71321-100)|