Back and Body Extra Strength by DOLGENCORP, LLC
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 500mg, CAFFEINE 32.5mg
Labeler: DOLGENCORP, LLC
NDC Code: 55910-134
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 500 mg (NSAID)*
Caffeine 32.5 mg
*non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug
pain reliever aid
for the temporary relief of:
- backache pain
- muscle aches and pains
- minor aches and pains of arthritis
Reye's syndrome: Children who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stoamch bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- are age 60 or older
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while taking this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
taking a prescription drug for
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- vomit blood
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 6 hours, not to exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, hypromellose, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate
DG™ ι health
active ingredients of
Bayer® Back & Body
Back & Body
Pain Reliever/Pain Reliever Aid
Actual Caplet Size
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer
HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Bayer®
Back & Body.
DISTRIBUTED BY DOLGENCORP, LLC
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETSVILLE, TN 37072
|BACK AND BODY
aspirin, caffeine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - DOLGENCORP, LLC (068331990)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(55910-134)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(55910-134)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(55910-134)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(55910-134)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 13, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.