Povidone Iodine Prep by MCL Enterprises
Medically reviewed on December 28, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 100mg in 1g
Labeler: MCL Enterprises
NDC Code: 71622-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone-Iodine 10% (w/w) (equivalent to 1 % titratable iodine)
- For preparation of the skin prior to surgery
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent infection in scrapes, minor cuts and burns
- For external use only
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- on individuals who are sensitive or allergic to iodine
- if irritation and redness develop.
- condition persists more than 72 hours
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- Clean the treatment area
- Apply a small amout of this product on the area 1~3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
|POVIDONE IODINE PREP
|Labeler - MCL Enterprises (784754173)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.