Muscle Rub by NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
Medically reviewed on Jul 26, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 10g in 100g, METHYL SALICYLATE 15g in 100g
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-1617
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl salicylate 15%
temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
For external use only
- other than as directed
- on children under 12 years of age
- with a heating pad (may blister skin)
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
- skin redness or excessive irritation of the skin develops
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults & children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a physician
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date, see crimp of tube and see box
citric acid, glyceryl monostearate, lanolin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, stearic acid, trolamine
menthol, methyl salicylate cream
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|