Hydrocortisone Maximum Strength
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: NuCarePharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-1647
Hydrocortisone, USP 1%
for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- insect bites
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
- seborrheic dermatitis
- for external genital, feminine and anal itching
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
- for external feminine itching if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
avoid contact with the eyes
do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctor
for external anal itching:
do not use more than directed unless directed by a doctor
do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- symptoms last for more than 7 days
- the condition gets worse
- symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
- rectal bleeding occurs, consult doctor promptly
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years of age
- do not use, consult a doctor
For external anal itching
Adults: when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly, gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
mineral oil, white petrolatum
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday – Friday.
|Labeler - NuCarePharmaceuticals, Inc. (010632300)|
|NuCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||010632300||relabel(68071-1647)|