Itch Relief Medicated Pads CVS
Medically reviewed on November 30, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1g in 100g, ZINC ACETATE .1g in 100g
NDC Code: 69842-842
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pramoxine HCl 1% External Analgesic
Zinc Acetate 0.1% Skin Pretectant
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching asociated with:
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac.
- insect bites.
- minor skin irritation.
- minor cuts.
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
For external use only.
Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking.
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again with in a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract
SD Alcohol 38-B
|ITCH RELIEF MEDICATED PADS
pramoxine hcl, zinc acetate liquid
|Labeler - CVS (062312574)|
|Registrant - Product Quest Mfg, LLC (927768135)|
|Product Quest Mfg, LLC||927768135||manufacture(69842-842)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.