Itch Relief Medicated Pads CVS
Medically reviewed on November 30, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1g in 100g, ZINC ACETATE .1g in 100g
NDC Code: 69842-842
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pramoxine HCl 1% External Analgesic
Zinc Acetate 0.1% Skin Pretectant
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching asociated with:
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac.
- insect bites.
- minor skin irritation.
- minor cuts.
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
For external use only.
Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking.
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again with in a few days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract
SD Alcohol 38-B
|ITCH RELIEF MEDICATED PADS
pramoxine hcl, zinc acetate liquid
|Labeler - CVS (062312574)|
|Registrant - Product Quest Mfg, LLC (927768135)|
|Product Quest Mfg, LLC||927768135||manufacture(69842-842)|