PediaCare Childrens Fever Reducer Pain Reliever Cherry
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Strides Pharma Inc
NDC Code: 59556-854
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Sever liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if the child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if the child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning)
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- shake well before using.
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to determine dose; otherwise, use age.
- only use the enclosed syringe Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child.
- remove cap and insert syringe into hole at top of bottle and turn upside down.
- pull back syringe until filled to the prescribed level. If you pass the prescribed level, simply push syringe back in until you have reached the desired level. Slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (towards inner cheek).
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours (see overdose warning)
- do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
- ml = millilitre
| Weight (lbs)
|| Age (yrs)
|| Dose (mL)
| under 24|| under 2 years|| ask a doctor
| 24-35|| 2-3 years|| 5 ml
- store at 20-25˚C (68-77˚F)
- tamper evident: do not use if printed seal on bottle is broken or missing
citric acid , FD&C red no.40, flavors, glycerine, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, potassium sorbate, purified water, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
1-888-474-3099 Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm eastern standard time PediCare.com
|PEDIACARE CHILDRENS FEVER REDUCER PAIN RELIEVER CHERRY
|Labeler - Strides Pharma Inc (078868278)|
|Denison Pharmaceuticals, LLC||001207208||MANUFACTURE(59556-854)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.