mucus relief DM by Target Corporation
Medically reviewed on July 12, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 1200mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 60mg
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-611
(in each extended-release tablet)
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide USP 60 mg
Guaifenesin USP 1200 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- do not use more than directed
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years and older: 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- tamper evident: do not use if seal over bottle opening is broken or missing
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized starch (maize)
call 1-800-910-6874 You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Compare to active ingredients in
Maximum Strength Mucinex® DM*
mucus relief DM
guaifenesin 1200 mg
dextromethorphan HBr 60 mg
extended-release tablets expectorant and cough suppressant controls cough
thins and loosens mucus
up & up
14 EXTENDED-RELEASE TABLETS
|MUCUS RELIEF DM
guaifenesin and dextromethorphan hbr tablet, extended release
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
|Aurobindo Pharma Limited||650381903||ANALYSIS(11673-611), MANUFACTURE(11673-611)|
|Aurobindo Pharma Limited||918917626||API MANUFACTURE(11673-611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.