Wal-Nadol Extra Strength by Walgreen Company
Medically reviewed on Apr 27, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-9175
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms persist or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
castor oil, hypromellose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDEDǂ
500 mg / Pain Reliever /
Compare to Extra Strength Panadol® Caplets active ingredientǂǂ
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
ǂWalgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2016.
ǂǂThis product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Panadol® Caplets.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2017 Walgreen Co.
acetaminophen tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0363-9175)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-9175)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-9175)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0363-9175)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-9175)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.