Antibacterial Foaming Skin Cleanser
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.13mg in 1mL
Labeler: Betco Corporation, Ltd.
NDC Code: 65601-709
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- Antibacterial skin cleanser.
- Use in a variety of public facilities including daycare centers, hospitals, nursing homes, physicians offices.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.
- If irritation persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Dispense 2 pumps of product onto palm of hand and scrub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands.
- Rinse with clean water.
Water, Potasium Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Bronopol, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Nitrate, Sodium Hydroxyacetate, Ethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Trisodium Nitriloacetate, FD&C Yellow #5, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Red #40.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|ANTIBACTERIAL FOAMING SKIN CLEANSER
benzalkonium chloride soap
|Labeler - Betco Corporation, Ltd. (024492831)|
|Registrant - Betco Corporation, Ltd. (024492831)|
|Betco Corporation, Ltd.||024492831||manufacture(65601-709), pack(65601-709), label(65601-709)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 22, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.