70% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol by AMERICAN CONSUMER PRODUCTS LLC
Medically reviewed on Jul 20, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: AMERICAN CONSUMER PRODUCTS LLC
NDC Code: 18027-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (by volume)
Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.)
- decrease germs in minor cuts and scrapes.
- helps relieve minor muscular aches due to exertion.
For external use only
- flammable, keep away from fire and flame
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds serious burns
When using this product
- do not get into eyes or mucous membranes
- use only in a well-ventilated area
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- apply to skin directly or with clean gauze, cotton or swab
- for rubbing, apply liberally and rub with hands
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- keep bottle tightly closed
|70% ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - AMERICAN CONSUMER PRODUCTS LLC (858427334)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(18027-004)|