Bacitracin by NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
NDC Code: 66267-988
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin 500 units
First aid antibiotic
first aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
Do not use
• if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
• in the eyes
• over large areas of the body
• longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• the condition persists or gets worse
• a rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean the affected area
• apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
• may be covered with a sterile bandage
store at room temperature
light mineral oil, white petrolatum
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 18, 2017