Alcohol by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
Medically reviewed on July 19, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 63mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
NDC Code: 49035-827
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 63%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For exterenal use only-hands
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroghly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer
*Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
SDS-MO-15036 SDA-WI-2486 DSP-MO-28 DSP-MO-34
Satisfaction guaranteed - for questions or comments please call 1-888-287-1915.
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon, Inc. (088520668)|
|Vi Jon, Inc.||088520668||manufacture(49035-827)|