Alcohol by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 63mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
NDC Code: 49035-827
Ethyl Alcohol 63%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For exterenal use only-hands
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroghly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer
*Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
SDS-MO-15036 SDA-WI-2486 DSP-MO-28 DSP-MO-34
Satisfaction guaranteed - for questions or comments please call 1-888-287-1915.
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
798.000/798AA rev 1
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon, Inc. (088520668)|
|Vi Jon, Inc.||088520668||manufacture(49035-827)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 18, 2018