Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 5g in 100g
Labeler: Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 57483-108
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 5% w/w
Helps relieve the pain, itching, and burning associated with hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders.
For external use only.
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any other mechanical device or applicator
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 day
- allergic reaction occurs to ingredients in this product
- symptoms being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
- symtpoms clear up and return within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When practical, clean area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly, Gently dry by patting or blotting wiht toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Apply externally to the affected are up to six times a day
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor
Store at 20-25oC (66-77oF) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl stearate SE, methylparaben, PEG-100 stearate, pertrolatum, propylene glycol, propylparaben, water, white beeswax
lidocaine 5% cream
|Labeler - Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (962507187)|
|Registrant - Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (962507187)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 6, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.