Isopropyl alcohol 70 percent by Walgreens
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
NDC Code: 0363-0472
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol (70% conc.)
First aid antiseptic
first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For external use only.
- If taken internaly, serious gastic disturbances will result
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
condition persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
FD&C green #3, FD&C yellow #5, methyl salicylate, purified water
70% Isopropyl Alcohol
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
WARNING FLAMMABLE | keep away from heat, spark, electrical, fire or flame
USE ONLY IN A WELL-VENTILATED AREA; FUMES MAY BE HARMFUL
FL OZ (mL)
Questions or comments? 1-877-753-3935
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO., 200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 18, 2017