Hydrogen Peroxide 3 Percent by Walgreens
Medically reviewed on Jul 17, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 2.65mL in 100mL
NDC Code: 0363-0267
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide 3%
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than one week
- deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- the condition persists or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- hold sprayer tip away from face when opening
- clean affected area
- if bandaged, let dry first
- apply a small amount of product on affected area 1-3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
Keep tightly closed and in a dark place at room temperature.
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
3% Hydrogen Peroxide
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
FL OZ (mL)
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO., 200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
hydrogen peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.