TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC by NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
Medically reviewed on July 18, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 400[iU] in 1g, NEOMYCIN SULFATE 3.5mg in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 5000[iU] in 1g
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-3378
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc, USP 400 units
Neomycin 3.5 mg
Polymyxin B Sulfate, USP 5,000 units
First aid antibiotic
First aid to helps prevent infection in
- minor cuts
For external use only
- do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- Store at controlled room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Protect from freezing.
- Before using any medication, read all label directions.Keep carton, it contains important information.
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.
bacitracin zinc neomycin sulfate polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|