Adult Tussin CF Multi-Symptom Cold
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 10mL, GUAIFENESIN 200mg in 10mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 10mL
Labeler: Marc Glassman, Inc.
NDC Code: 68998-528
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl, USP 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
When using this product do not use more than directed.
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not take more than 6 doses (12 tsp) in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
|adults and children |
12 years and over
every 4 hours
|children under 12 years||do not use
- each 10 mL contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
anhydrous citric acid, FD & C Red No. 40 powder, glycerin, menthol, noncrystallizing sorbitol solution, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucralose
Marc Glassman, Inc.
West 130th Street
Cleveland, OH 44130
Compare to the active ingredients in
Adult Robitussin® Peak Cold
For Relief of:
- Nasal Congestion
- For Ages 12 & Over
- Berry Flavor
|ADULT TUSSIN CF MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - Marc Glassman, Inc. (094487477)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 14, 2017