NIGHT TIME COUGH CHERRY by Marc Glassman, Inc.
Medically reviewed on July 14, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 30mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: Marc Glassman, Inc.
NDC Code: 68998-533
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr USP 30 mg
Doxylamine succinate USP 12.5 mg
temporarily relieves cold symptoms:
- runny nose and sneezing
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleep
• excessive phlegm (mucus)
• a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
• trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
• a sodium-restricted diet
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
• do not use more than directed
• excitability may occur, especially in children
• marked drowsiness may occur
• avoid alcoholic drinks
• be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
• alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
• use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
• do not exceed 4 doses (120 mL) (8 TBSP) per 24 hours
• mL = milliliter; TBSP = tablespoon
|adults and children 12 years and over||30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6 hours
|children 4 to under 12 years||ask a doctor
|children under 4 years||do not use
• when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
• each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 35 mg
• store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
• TAMPER EVIDENT: do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences
alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
Marc Glassman, Inc.
West 130th Street
Cleveland, OH 44130
*Compare to the active ingredients in
Vicks® NyQuil® Cough
Dextromethorphan HBr (Cough suppressant)
Doxylamine succinate (Antihistamine)
- Sneezing, Runny Nose
Alcohol 10% 12 FL OZ (355 mL)
|NIGHT TIME COUGH CHERRY
dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Marc Glassman, Inc. (094487477)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.