Peptic Relief by Marc Glassman, Inc.
Medically reviewed on July 14, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 525mg in 30mL
Labeler: Marc Glassman, Inc.
NDC Code: 68998-527
Active ingredient (in each 30 mL dose cup)
Bismuth subsalicylate 525 mg
Upset stomach reliever and antidiarrheal
- travelers’ diarrhea
- upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate.
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
Do not use if you have
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool.
- mucus in the stool.
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- shake well before use
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (30 mL) every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- do not exceed 8 doses (240 mL) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- each 30 mL dose cup contains: magnesium 12 mg, sodium 7 mg
- salicylate 233 mg
- low sodium
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)and protect from freezing
- avoid excessive heat (over 104°F or 40°C)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if the printed seal under the cap is missing or broken.
benzoic acid, D&C Red No. 22, D&C Red No. 28, flavor, magnesium aluminum silicate type 1C, purified water, saccharin sodium, salicylic acid, sodium salicylate, sorbic acid, xanthan gum
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Pepto-Bismol℗.
Marc Glassman, Inc.
West 130th Street
Cleveland, OH 44130
*Compare to the active ingredient
Bismuth Subsalicylate Liquid
Upset Stomach Reliever/Antidiarrheal
5 Symptom Digestive Relief:
- Upset stomach
peptic relief liquid
|Labeler - Marc Glassman, Inc. (094487477)|
|Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447)|