Severe Sinus Congestion Allergy and Cough Formula
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc.
NDC Code: 63868-227
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold:
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 10 softgels in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use to sedate children.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- in children under 12 years of age
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- may cause marked drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose,get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than the recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgelss with water every 4 hours. Do not exceed 10 softgels in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, and white edible ink
Call toll free: 248-449-9300
|SEVERE SINUS CONGESTION ALLERGY AND COUGH FORMULA
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide , doxylamine succinate, phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Chain Drug Marketing Association Inc. (011920774)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||manufacture(63868-227), analysis(63868-227)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 13, 2017