Hydrogen Peroxide 3 Percent by EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 2.65mL in 100mL
Labeler: EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
NDC Code: 49035-267
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide 3%
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than one week
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- the condition persists or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- hold sprayer tip away from face when opening
- clean affected area
- if bandaged, let dry first
- apply a small amount of product on affected area 1-3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
Keep tightly closed and in a dark place at room temperature.
3% Hydrogen Peroxide USP
- First aid antiseptic
- For treatment of minor cuts and abrasions
- Easy to use trigger spray
FL OZ (mL)
DISTRIBUTED BY: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
hydrogen peroxide liquid
|Labeler - EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.) (051957769)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.