Hydrogen Peroxide 3 Percent by EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
Medically reviewed on July 13, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 2.65mL in 100mL
Labeler: EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.)
NDC Code: 49035-267
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide 3%
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than one week
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- the condition persists or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- hold sprayer tip away from face when opening
- clean affected area
- if bandaged, let dry first
- apply a small amount of product on affected area 1-3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
Keep tightly closed and in a dark place at room temperature.
3% Hydrogen Peroxide USP
- First aid antiseptic
- For treatment of minor cuts and abrasions
- Easy to use trigger spray
FL OZ (mL)
DISTRIBUTED BY: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
hydrogen peroxide liquid
|Labeler - EQUATE (Walmart Stores, Inc.) (051957769)|