Daytime and Nighttime Cold and Flu
Medically reviewed on July 12, 2017
Dosage form: kit
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg; ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg
Labeler: PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC
NDC Code: 51013-196
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients for Nighttime (in each Softgel)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Active ingredients for Daytime (in each Softgel)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
NIGHTTIME COLD/FLU LIQUID CAPS
Pain reliever/fever reducer
DAY TIME COLD/FLU LIQUID CAPS
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches & pains
- runny nose & sneezing (Nighttime only)
- nasal congestion (Daytime only)
These products contain acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for these products
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using these products
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleep (Nighttime only)
- liver disease
- heart disease (Daytime only)
- thyroid disease (Daytime only)
- diabetes (Daytime only)
- high blood pressure (Daytime only)
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- glaucoma (Nighttime only)
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers (Nighttime only)
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed
In addition, when using Nighttime:
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless (Daytime only)
- pain, cough or nasal congestion (Daytime only) gets worse or last more than 7 days
- redness or swelling is present
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash, or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- Take Nighttime or Daytime
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
|adults and children 12 yrs & over||2 softgels with water every 4 hrs||2 softgels with water every 6 hrs|
|children 4 to under 12 yrs||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
|children under 4 yrs||do not use||do not use|
- When using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) and avoid excessive heat
Daytime: FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution and white edible ink
Nighttime: D&C yellow # 10, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution and white edible ink
Call toll free: 1-855-215-8180
|DAYTIME AND NIGHTTIME COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate, phenylephrine hydrochloride kit
|Labeler - PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC (962106329)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||manufacture(51013-196), analysis(51013-196)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.