EXTRA STRENGTH HEARTBURN RELIEF
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 254mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM CARBONATE 237.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: CVS PHARMACY,INC.
NDC Code: 69842-628
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide 254 mg
Magnesium carbonate 237.5 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- laxative effect may occur
- do not use maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- do not take more than 16 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help
or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- shake well before use
- adults and children 12 years and older take 2-4 teaspoonsful four times a day or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- take after meals and at bedtime
- dispense product only by spoon or other measuring device
- each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 70 mg, sodium 16 mg
- store at room temperature
- protect from freezing
- keep tightly closed
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use this product if inner foil seal over mouth of the bottle is broken or missing.
benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, simethicone emulsion, sodium alginate, sorbitol solution, xanthan gum
|EXTRA STRENGTH HEARTBURN RELIEF
aluminum hydroxide and magnesium carbonate suspension
|Labeler - CVS PHARMACY,INC. (062312574)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 10, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.