EXTRA STRENGTH HEARTBURN RELIEF
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 254mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM CARBONATE 237.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: CVS PHARMACY,INC.
NDC Code: 69842-628
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide 254 mg
Magnesium carbonate 237.5 mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- laxative effect may occur
- do not use maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- do not take more than 16 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help
or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- shake well before use
- adults and children 12 years and older take 2-4 teaspoonsful four times a day or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- take after meals and at bedtime
- dispense product only by spoon or other measuring device
- each 5 mL teaspoonful contains: magnesium 70 mg, sodium 16 mg
- store at room temperature
- protect from freezing
- keep tightly closed
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use this product if inner foil seal over mouth of the bottle is broken or missing.
benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, simethicone emulsion, sodium alginate, sorbitol solution, xanthan gum
|EXTRA STRENGTH HEARTBURN RELIEF
aluminum hydroxide and magnesium carbonate suspension
|Labeler - CVS PHARMACY,INC. (062312574)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.