POVIDONE-IODINE PREP by Yinjing Medical Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Medically reviewed on December 28, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 10g in 100g
Labeler: Yinjing Medical Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 44019-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidon-Iodin 10% (w/w)
(equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- For external use only
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- on individuals who are sensitive or allergic to iodine
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists more than 72 hours
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Clean the treatment area
- Apply a small amount of this product on the area 1~3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- Purified water
- Store at room temperature: 15°C~30°C(59°F~86°F)
- Avoid excessive heat
|Labeler - Yinjing Medical Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (530501535)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.