POVIDONE-IODINE PREP by Yinjing Medical Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 10g in 100g
Labeler: Yinjing Medical Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 44019-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidon-Iodin 10% (w/w)
(equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- For external use only
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- on individuals who are sensitive or allergic to iodine
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists more than 72 hours
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Clean the treatment area
- Apply a small amount of this product on the area 1~3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- Purified water
- Store at room temperature: 15°C~30°C(59°F~86°F)
- Avoid excessive heat
|Labeler - Yinjing Medical Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (530501535)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 28, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.