Major LubriFresh PM by Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: MINERAL OIL 150mg in 1g, PETROLATUM 830mg in 1g
Labeler: Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC Code: 68788-6987
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients Purpose
Mineral oil 15%...................................................Lubricant
White petrolatum 83%.........................................Lubricant
- for the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- may be used as a protectant against further irritation
When using this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens or persists more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- pull down the lower lid of the affected eye(s) and apply a small amount (1/4") of ointment to the inside of eyelid
- store away from heat
- protect from freezing
- use before expiration date marked on container
- store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
17177 N Laurel Park Dr.,
Livonia, MI 48150
Made in Korea
Repackaged By: Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
|MAJOR LUBRIFRESH PM
mineral oil and white petrolatum ointment
|Labeler - Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc. (791119022)|
|Registrant - Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc. (791119022)|
|Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.||791119022||RELABEL(68788-6987)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 5, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.