Ranitidine by Rite Aid Corporation
Medically reviewed on January 22, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: Ranitidine Hydrochloride 150mg
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-6107
Ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 168 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- do not chew tablet
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if seal under bottle cap is broken or missing
- store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sodium and sugar free
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, cool vanilla mint flavor, FD&C blue #1, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, titanium dioxide
Call 1-800-706-5575 (Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time)
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc., distributor of Zantac 150® Cool Mint Tablets. Zantac 150® is a registered trademark of Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Cool Mint Acid Reducer
Ranitidine Tablets USP, 150 mg
Prevents & Relieves Heartburn
Associated with Acid Indigestion & Sour Stomach
Releases a Cooling Sensation in Mouth & Throat
Distributed by Rite Aid Corporation
ranitidine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
|Registrant - Apotex Inc. (209429182)|
|Apotex Inc.||209429182||analysis(11822-6107), manufacture(11822-6107)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.