My Little Pony Strawberry Scented Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.1g in 100g
Labeler: Townley Inc.
NDC Code: 58737-216
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- Rub a dime sized drop into hands.
- For children under 6 use under adult supervision.
- For external use only - hands.
- Keep out of eyes. Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops.
- Do not inhale or ingest. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
keep out of reach of children
water, glycerin, coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 lauryl glycol ether, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, fragrance, may contain: red 40, red 33, blue 1, yellow 5.
|MY LITTLE PONY STRAWBERRY SCENTED HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride gel
|Labeler - Townley Inc. (016956158)|
|Foshan Jinxiong Technology Co., Ltd.||544328419||manufacture(58737-216)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 3, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.