Eyewash by Reliance Medical Ltd
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: WATER 0.991mL in 1mL
Labeler: Reliance Medical Ltd
NDC Code: 71271-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified Water 99.1 %
For cleansing the eye to remove loose foreign material.
For external use only.
Do not use
• if solution changes colour or becomes cloudy
• for injection
• as a contact lens solution.
When using the product
• do not re-use, once opened, discard.
• to avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
Stop use and consult a doctor if
• you experience eye pain.
• changes in vision.
• continued redness or irritation of the eye.
• the condition worsens or persists.
Obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Centre right away.
• smoothly twist the lid in either direction to break the seal and remove the lid. • position the bottle above the eye and gently squeeze.
• flush the affected eye as needed controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle. • cleanse the eye(s) with as much solution as required.
• store between 5°C and 35°C (41° to 95° F).
• use before expiry date.
• do not use if seal is broken prior to use.
Call 1-844-405-7233. Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. You may also report serious side effects to this number.
Reliance Medical LTD, Radnor Park Trading
Estate, Congleton, Cheshire, England, CW12 4XP, UK.
IMPORTED AND DISTRIBUTED BY:
Innovative Safety Supply USA Inc. 5150 West 76th St. Indianapolis,
IN, 46268 USA.
MADE IN CHINA
(As Personal Eye Wash Only)
purified water liquid
|Labeler - Reliance Medical Ltd (349044854)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 9, 2018