Eyewash by Reliance Medical Ltd
Medically reviewed on January 9, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: WATER 0.991mL in 1mL
Labeler: Reliance Medical Ltd
NDC Code: 71271-100
Purified Water 99.1 %
For cleansing the eye to remove loose foreign material.
For external use only.
Do not use
• if solution changes colour or becomes cloudy
• for injection
• as a contact lens solution.
When using the product
• do not re-use, once opened, discard.
• to avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
Stop use and consult a doctor if
• you experience eye pain.
• changes in vision.
• continued redness or irritation of the eye.
• the condition worsens or persists.
Obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Centre right away.
• smoothly twist the lid in either direction to break the seal and remove the lid. • position the bottle above the eye and gently squeeze.
• flush the affected eye as needed controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle. • cleanse the eye(s) with as much solution as required.
• store between 5°C and 35°C (41° to 95° F).
• use before expiry date.
• do not use if seal is broken prior to use.
Call 1-844-405-7233. Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. You may also report serious side effects to this number.
Reliance Medical LTD, Radnor Park Trading
Estate, Congleton, Cheshire, England, CW12 4XP, UK.
IMPORTED AND DISTRIBUTED BY:
Innovative Safety Supply USA Inc. 5150 West 76th St. Indianapolis,
IN, 46268 USA.
MADE IN CHINA
(As Personal Eye Wash Only)
purified water liquid
|Labeler - Reliance Medical Ltd (349044854)|