Medically reviewed on July 3, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ADENOSINE 0.04g in 100mL
Labeler: Skin R&D
NDC Code: 71464-0002
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Aronia Arbutifolia Fruit Extract
Prunella Vulgaris Extract
Snail secretion filtrate
Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract
Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract
Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract
Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract
Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract
Red Ginseng Extract
keep out of reach of the children
Take an appropriate amount to the skin
Precautions for Use
1. Consult with a medical specialist if any abnormal symptoms or side effects, such as red spots, swelling, or itching, occur during the use of this product.
2. Do not use the product on wounded areas.
3. Precautions for storage and handling
1) Keep out of reach of children.
2) Store away from direct sunlight.
for external use only
|Labeler - Skin R&D (694792365)|
|Registrant - Skin R&D (694792365)|
|Daegu Haany University||690282954||manufacture(71464-0002)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.